A new white paper from VeriSign spells out five cost-effective strategies for developing, implementing, and maintaining state-of-the-art two-factor authentication. The paper, VeriSign® Identity Protection (VIP) Services: Five Business Strategies to Reduce the High Cost of Online Consumer Authentication, presents different approaches to help you choose the most appropriate options for meeting your online security needs.
Find out how to:
- Improve security to differentiate your brand
- Match your security level to the value of customers' online transactions
- Consider participating in an authentication network
- Choose a solution that enables interoperability - across customers, sites, and networks -regardless of hardware or software
- Offload capital expenditures and operational costs to a trusted advisor