OnDemand Webinar | Enterprise Passkey Implementations: Key Considerations and Tradeoffs
Passkeys are passwordless-enabled FIDO credentials that deliver phishing-resistance and accelerate a move away from problematic passwords that are easily breached. Over the last year passkeys as a concept has really gained momentum as consumers and organizations alike are assessing what passkeys are and their benefits. And there is not just one type of passkey. It seems that every other day there is a new type of passkey on the scene ranging from synced passkeys to device-bound passkeys. But which one is right for your organization?
View this webinar to learn about:
- The different types of passkey implementations including:
- synced passkeys
- device-bound passkeys on general purpose devices
- device-bound passkeys on devices purpose-built for security
- Why enterprises should consider the user onboarding, account/credential recovery, compliance and risk exposure aspects when deciding the right passkey strategy.
- Gain an understanding of real life enterprise scenarios and how to avoid common security and usability pitfalls.