Stop Putting Off Patching
Patching is one of the most vital activities that an organization can perform to keep their infrastructure secure, stable, and compliant. Yet many practitioners dread patching due to poor tooling and a large time commitment.
In this webinar, Puppet experts show how the patching capabilities built into Puppet Enterprise can make patching an easy, automatic process across multiple operating systems (Linux and Windows included), no matter how complex your environment may be.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How Puppet Patching fits into your maintenance routine
- How to set up patching in Puppet Enterprise
- Defining patching target groups
- Accommodating patch windows
- Reporting on patch compliance with Puppet Enterprise